Hey, Joshua here.
Thanks for checking out my blog, you’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a comprehensive Pro Flight Simulator review, presented by Flying enthusiast Dan Freeman.
First and foremost, I just want to clarify I will be giving you an unrestricted unbiased and honest Pro Flight Simulator review. What your about to read are the ESSENTIAL details you need to know before downloading the software.
This is a review site: Click here to visit Pro Flight Simulator’s Official Website
So what exactly is the Pro Flight Simulator Software?
Originally developed as an alternative to professional flight simulators for pilot training.
Dubbed the ‘The Most Realistic Flight Sim on the Market’, it gives you the experience of flying right from your very own computer. As it is based on actual world data everything from terrain, aircraft reactions, to planetary alignments & movements makes it realistic.
So what makes it so REALSTIC?
Pro flight makes it realistic by giving you real controls, aircrafts and scenery.
Real Controls:- It has been based on real life cockpits, so when you select an aircraft the instruments are just the same as the real one. You get to control everything including releasing the brakes to raising the wheels. The command center is life like giving the pilot genuine true to life flying experience.Anything that could go wrong normally can go wrong here, just like in the real world. A great way to practice for emergency situations for any pilot is engine failures and system malfunctions.
Real Aircrafts:- What is your ultimate aircraft? You could chose to fly anything from the latest military fighter jets, a 747, A320, Boeing 777, Airbus 380 to numerous helicopters. All the aircrafts and helicopters are as realistic as they are in real life. With over a hundred to choose from there is something for everyone. There are over 120 + aircrafts to fly which is way more than what the Microsoft flight simulator offers.
Real scenery:- Where do you feel like flying today? You can fly to anywhere in the world, over the great wall of China, the Opera house in Sydney to the Eiffel Tower in Paris. The scenery is as close as you could get to the real thing. Fly and explore the world, I get to have 2 of my passions put together travel and flying. It is fed the information from Google maps so it is always accurate, why not test it out and see if you can fly over your suburb or even your house. And to top it off for added realism you can fly through rain, hail or sunshine, all controlled by you, why not even give flying through a lightning storm a try……..
I’ve looked at several flight simulators over the last few months and don’t get me wrong, I’ve seen some good ones. However this was the first one that had REALISIM factor. Not to mention the variety of aircraft’s that I was after.
This is a Pro Flight Simulator Review:- Click here to visit the Official Website
Don’t just take my review of the software; here is what other users are saying:
“Better Than Microsoft Flight Sim BY FAR! “
|” This is the most complete and thorough aircraft package available. WAY MORE COMPREHENSIVE THAN Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe, BY FAR!!!!!! ”
John Harvey – Sydney, Australia
“Absolutely Top Notch. Amazingly Accurate.”
|” I have hundreds of hours in PC-based 777 simulators and this Pro Flight Simulator experience is absolutely top notch. Everything in the cockpit is modeled very accurately – and you get to control every switch, button, and handle. Very immersive! ”
Jim Hudson – Lincoln, UK
” The Realism Of The Simulation Is Second To None… ”
|” Airplane simulation games for your PC just doesn’t get any better than this. Been playing this for a few weeks now. It definitely kicks ass. The realism of the simulation is second to none.”
Ed Dale – Compton, CA
What are the BAD things?
Just like every product and book I have ever reviewed, nothing is perfect and here are the bad points.
– This is a realistic game with realistic controls and for the experienced flyers they will pick it up and soar, but for the 1st timers it isn’t like your X box or Nintendo games and may take a bit of practice to master the take-off and landings just like in real life, and it sure worth it when you do.
– You need a fast internet connection as the download is rather big, if you don’t than expect it to take a couple of hours, so you will need to be patient.
And how about the GOOD things?
– It comes with a 60 day money back guarantee with no questions asked. So you have nothing to lose for giving it a try. I don’t know too many products that come with that.
– I have seen other simulators that cost thousands of dollars and for the price this is the most realistic one I have come across. If you want the REALISM and REALISTIC factor this is the product for you.
– 100% free updates and upgrades for life. One of my pet hates is buying a product that is outdated 1 or 2 years later and you are buying a new product, not with this one. In 10 years’ time you will be still playing the most up to date version.
– Comes with a multiplayer option, you can either team up with other Pro Flight Sim pilots to fly in formations or perform aerobatic tricks or try air to air refueling. If you have friends that also have the Flight Simulator Software you can fly together for added fun.
Overall, what do I think?
Pro Flight Simulator, in my eyes is one of the most realistic flight sim’s on the market today. Not only does it have one of the largest selections of aircraft’s including helicopters that would please any flight enthusiast. The real life cockpit and controls give you the feeling that you really are flying the plane. Add on the real world scenery with its landmarks and you truly do believe you are at the helm of one of the most important aircraft’s I am sure you will find yourself unable to break away as you will be addicted as I was. Whether you are an avid gamer, aviation enthusiast or pilot in training Pro Flight Simulator is well worth a try. You won’t regret it!
Hope my webpage has helped you,
This is a Pro Flight Simulator Review:- Click here to visit The Official Website